Psycho-Spiritual Therapy Online in California
Though the recent shelter-in-place has brought up additional strain and some stress, it has also had some positives.
You’ve slowed down. You’ve had time to rest. In the solitude of your home, you’re now more reflective and introspective. You’re finding yourself really beginning to question your own patterns — both internally and relationally — and you’re wanting to explore more on a deeper level.
Maybe you’ve never really considered yourself spiritual before until you’ve found yourself immersed in a yoga practice that has proven to be fruitful.
Maybe you’ve been having some interesting dreams recently that has left you curious about what messages are emerging from your unconscious.
Or, maybe in your existential search of trying to make sense of what is going on in the world right now, you stumbled upon astrology to help make sense of it and it’s left you wanting to explore more.
From this place of quiet and solitude, you’re now finding yourself with all kinds of questions. You’re craving understanding, of yourself and the world around you. You want to know yourself fully. You want to become more in touch with your intuition so you can really start living your life to your highest potential.
In doing spiritual therapy, I blend my typical psychotherapy methods (mind-body-based) with a number of different spiritual modalities. The therapy is guided based on your interests and what it is that you most feel guided to explore and expand upon.
- Astrology – With your basic birth information, we can explore your astrological chart so you can gain greater understanding of your strengths and weaknesses as well as areas of your life that are worth focusing on more right now.
- Dreamwork – Tapping into your dreams can be a window into your unconscious. Through dreamwork, you can build your intuition as well as gain insights into what next steps you may want to take in life. Dreams can also be incredibly helpful in tapping into old traumas that you may not be as aware of in waking life.
- Human Design – A holistic modality that blends astrology, I-Ching, the Chakra system, Jewish Kabbalah, and more. Like astrology, you can access your chart through your birth information. Human Design is great tool to gain insights into how you are made to utilize your energy rather than how our society and culture has conditioned us to behave.
- Guided Imagery – By playing with guided imagery, you can not only better tap into your intuition, but you can also develop a greater understanding of yourself. Guided imagery is not very different from daydreaming. In a way, it’s a form of play and can enhance one’s own creative expression.
- Intuitive Development/Energy Healing – Through the power of guided meditation, we all have the ability to energetically heal ourselves and develop our own intuition. I can guide you through some basic guided meditation techniques to help you learn how to heal yourself.
- Tarot/Oracle Cards – The use of tarot and/or oracle cards is commonly believed to be used for divinatory purposes. However, these cards can also be used to develop one’s own intuition and gain personal insight. Exploring the images on these cards can provide more structure than guided imagery or guided meditation, which makes it a good option for clients who want and need that structure.
- Expansion Brainspotting – A body-based psychotherapy that focuses more on enhancing one’s experience. Clients can utilize Expansion Brainspotting to expand their own spiritual connection while also healing from their own blocks and traumas.
If you’re interested in learning more, schedule a phone consultation with me via the Get Started Now button below.
Jennifer Twardowski, MFT is a Holistic Psychotherapist and Certified Brainspotting Practitioner serving residents of California online. Click here to learn more about her and her practice.